7 Heartfelt Thanksgiving Greeting Card Messages to Show Gratitude.
Writing a Thanksgiving message card can be pretty overwhelming—not only because of the time-consuming food preparations but because the list of things to be grateful for can be endless.
However, there are concise and meaningful ways to transmit that spirit of togetherness in a simple card message. To give you a hand during this busy season, we have compiled a collection of Thanksgiving messages fit for friends, family, lovers, and even work colleagues.
Due to the nature of Thanksgiving, all these messages focus on gratitude for the blessings received throughout the years. However, do not be afraid to spice them up with your own words!
01. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Succinct and profound, this popular anonymous quote summarizes the concept of a good family and the overall spirit of Thanksgiving.
02. Of all the blessings I received this year, your presence is the one I am most thankful for. I am grateful to you for making this Thanksgiving a joyous one.
Best meant for lovers, partners, close friends, or family, this quote highlights the importance of appreciating the good people that make our life a tad bit brighter.
03. May your dressing be tasty, may your turkey be plump, may your potatoes’ n gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious, may your pies take the prize, may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs!
This extract from A Thanksgiving Poem by CJ Beaman gives the spotlight to the true protagonist of Thanksgiving—delicious food. Share it with your foodie acquaintances or those who love a good rhyme!
04. Thanksgiving is about showing gratitude for the best things in life—good health, good food, good times, good family, and good friends. May your life be blessed with that and more. Happy Thanksgiving!
This message is a classic Thanksgiving sentiment that is a tried-and-true approach to cards everywhere. Honest and direct, it is versatile enough to work for close friends and distant acquaintances alike.
05. Thanks to a colleague like you, every day at work is a learning experience I look forward to. I am fortunate to share time and effort with such an expert. Happy Thanksgiving.
Tailor-made for the office, this message is excellent for close coworkers or bosses as it perfectly balances professionalism and warm gratitude.
06. Happy Thanksgiving! A reminder to cherish the time spent with family—and also a reminder of why you moved out.
Best suited for friends and family with a sense of humor, this tongue-in-cheek message highlights the importance of family while acknowledging that it’s okay to be a bit exasperated with them at times.
07. Each day, I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality, and likes that turned into love. Most importantly though, I am thankful for you.
A poetic declaration with lovely romantic undertones, it can show your partner or that special someone how sometimes the little things are the most valuable ones and how the joy of loving and being loved is a quintessential Thanksgiving value.
- Culture Greetings